viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

The "27F" Earthquake!




Hello to all my friends of blogspot! I hope that you are fine and you can rest this weekend  as i hope  to do because i’m so tired i need  free time for my leisure  activity!
In this time i going to talk about a very most  horrible state that i’ve lived in my  life, this incident was the “27F”  earthquake. When the earthquake began, i  was sleeping in my home with my parents! To few time ago i was watching the “Viña del Mar”  Festival and i was wacthing to Ricardo Arjona presentation, ( really i don’t like this artist i think that this guy is a disgust! But however,  i must confesst that i saw him).
 I woke up instantly when i realised the home began to shake! And so i went to my parents room to open his door,  next we got down to the first floor and son we get out towards the garden.  We seized to the second floor pillar and we seed like the earthquake began to shake very strong all the things around to me.
I could  see like the electric post  moved like it  was a rubbe electric  post, i was very scared, and began to pray, i don’t believe in god!, i don’t  know why i do it!  But just i do it!  But  anyway i seed that my parents was very quiet, for example my dad is a old men and so he lived many earthquakes during his life so is normal that he was relaxed he know it! , but me, this was my first earthquake that i’ve lived,  i had never felt before something so powerful and destructive like this, i was the only stressed member family. Finally when the earthquake to finish to shake, i had to order and clean all the broken and fallens things of home and my room cause the house was make a disaster!

Well my dear classmates that all tolks!  this was my post i hope that you like it and i see you to he next class regards for all!


6 comentarios:

  1. I think that watching the Arjona´s presentation and then start to pray was the most hardcore thing that I ever heard.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ha ha ha, you are a yellow master, you prayed for the earthquake, ha ha ha, are you a true believer?????

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Rodrigo I laugh with your history because you pray, the earthquake was a horrible experiencia for all :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You should admit that you love Arjona jajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Wjajajajajjajaja you pray is so funny xD! God does miracles jajajaja

      Eliminar
  5. Hello !!
    when the earthquake started, I also saw the moving light poles and wires shock produced sparks

    ResponderEliminar