viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

A damned study field!



Hello again to all my dear classmates! In these days the heat is unbearable! I think that we should stayed  in our home’s  cause the high  temperature means that some people don’t think so good! However, i’m  in the class and not in my home so i going to make the blog! (but i not have idea about the topic i going to talk).
I think in a topic! I going to talk the last study field  that we went with my classmates for the geography subject soil.  This was a very tiring field that we lived with my team group, me and my dear friend (only womans)  i must confess that the field i like it very much,  in the field, we went to the place called Popeta, near to my city Melipilla (that was so cool! Cause i not had  to go to Santiago and i can wait from the bus near to my home, is was great! I could wake up later! ) when we arrived to the work place, we had to dig  ut a very big hole to can study the floor features. This was the most hard part to the study field cause the temperature was very high and make the hole was a very hard work! , but in spite of everything, i enjoyed this experience cause i like to be under hard physical conditions, but my dear woman suffered a lot! She are princess!!!  she not have to make any stupid hole! But unfortunatelly , we had to do the hole anyways…
When we finished the dammed hole, we had to go to others side to make other hole!! Other one hole!!!??? So in that moment all the group hate to the study field! Cause was very difficult for our found a suitable place to can dig out! And the heat that day was awful and so, we was very very tired! So, when the study field finished! We can go to our home to rest!
Well classmates this was my post i see you soon and regards for all’s!

3 comentarios:

  1. jajajajaj hi dear Rodrigo! i hate soo much this day! :C jjajja but we (only woman) help you :) is a "beautifull hole" (?) jajajaj ok.. no jjajaja regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ha ha ha, you was a real slave in a cotton field

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, how are you?
    That is typical, after a field, I am very tired and just want to get home, bathe and sleep

    ResponderEliminar