martes, 9 de abril de 2013

My Ambiton to the Future...

Hello to all my dear blogger fans!!!!! (jaja is a joke... i don't have any blogger fans!)

Is good i see you again in the blogspot page and this time i going to talk about my ambition to the future...... (i heard that  classmastes of the other course talk about the his firts concert in his life.... personally i would have liked to talk about this topic but however... the teacher rules jajaja)

with respect to my ambition to the future  my principal ambition to the next years is i have a musical group!  and playing with this in the concerts and rock pub.  I wanna play in front off  many people, all screaming and  "headbandings" with the guitar riffs of our songs fuck yeah!!!! jajaja but before of this, i want compose and record somes albums if possible jajaja.... (i'm thinking that i don't going to record any thing because i don't have time to play guitar for cause of university).

The reason because i have this ambition is very simple..... I love the music! and i will like be a professional musician when i grow!  to make this real i have to find some musicians to complete the band, mainly i need a drummer, a bass guitarist , a rhythm guitarist and principally a singer. also, i should begin to compose melodic and riffs guitar for have a base.

If i  can achieve my purpose i will be one of the mens more happy in the world because this is my principal dreams in my life... so impossible is nothing!!.

So, i hope that you like the topic and i  will see you to the next week! good bye regards for all!!!.

3 comentarios:

  1. Rodri I´m your fan :) jaaj don´t forget that =P, and I like you ambition :) I hope you can make it true :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Rodrigo don't forget that you would like to marry and have many sons jijijijiji.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Rodrigiño jijiji!
    I hope achieve your ambition. I think you are so talent and rude boy. which will name of the band?
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar