martes, 2 de abril de 2013

In The End... It's Doesn't Even Matter!!! =)

Hello my friends of Blogger!! I hope that you have been fine!! =)
This homework is very funny for me! because a i love the music and la next song that i going to update es very especial for me..... it is  a song that i listened a long part of my life and without a doubt it is  the very important song in all my teen and in the present.... the song is "In The End"!! writed and composed  by Linkin Park group and it is the four single from the "Hybrid Theory" album, published in 2001.
 Without a doubt it is considered for the many  Linkin Park fans like the best song ever in the history of group, when in 2002 the song won in the MTV Video  Music Award, the "Best Rock Video" award and the "Best Year Video" award.

 The song belongs to the Nu Metal Style because compound for 2 parts, the first part is  the rap verses singing by the pianits and guitarist of group, Mike Shinoda , and the second part, for the chorus singing for the principal vocalist, Chester Bennington.

I heard this song for the firts time when i watched video music in MTV channel and it song was transmit. i like this song because it have a very intelligent lyric for me that in my adolescence it represented very much  to me , i release feeling and energy with this song! the message that the song transmit is simple... In the end, it's doesn't even matter!...... the best song ever composed for me! =)

5 comentarios:

  1. you always be rude uyyy wajawjwajk i don't never hear this song but i like the linking park songs .... the transformers son xdd only this xd and this is it jijiji bye C:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Rodrigo!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love this song and I love Mike and Chester!! the part when Chester says "I put my trust in you
    Pushed as far as I can go. And for all this
    There's only one thing you should know..." I died.
    Is a very good choice, Linkin is my second favorite band
    and ... that jajajjajaja
    bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, great song, is very powerful but I don't like very much the band. You are okay...bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Rodri :D I love this song :) and I like linkin park too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. woooo rodrigo! I love soo much this song!!!! this is one sing favorite me. I listened the song when I have twelve years!!
    Greate song!!!

    ResponderEliminar