viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Fiestas Patrias!



Hello to teacher and  all my friends of blogspot this is a new week and i hope that  you are right because the next week is free and is the homeland festivity! So i going to rest and eat many empanadas!








In this blog i have to talk about a one of the Fiestas Patras that remenber, mainly in this date i share with all my family but the most funny celebration that of this date was a few years ago,i went to the home of the ex wife’ father (seem strange but is the true) in a rural country called Alhue, near to my city Melipilla.  And i was with my mom and my father, also was my six brothers (four of this are son of the ex wife of my daddy) with my nephew (this Little devil always shake up everything in the house!)
 
The celebration with my family is very tipical, is a simple barbecue to the lunch where we ate a lot of meat and drank many alcohol jajaja for example, the beer and the chicha is the drink that we consumed most but also my father drank the wine. To the have lunch hour, my mom with the ex wife father cooked a delicious empanadas while my nephew raised “volantines” and also played spinning top. Without a doubt the thing the most enjoy in the homeland festivity is eat! I love eat! In special the barbecue and the empanadas i like it! I can be eating all the day and not get bored me!
That is right my guys i hope that enjoy this new Fiestas Patrias, you have to drink responsibility and i see you to the next class regards for all enjoy it!



2 comentarios:

  1. Hiii Rodrigo I hope that in this festivity you can eat a lot, because I know that you love to eat!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi dear Rodirgo, i hope you enjoy with yuor family and eat much :) i see you!!!

    ResponderEliminar