lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

A picture about myself

Hello to all my friends i hope that you will be fine!
In this time i going to talk about a picture about  myself that like me very much! this photo is about my band from the last year and my first musical presentation in my life, a very important event for me!

 This picture was taken the last year in a competition called "Talento Crudo" in Melipilla' province. In this competition the communal wining group compite with band's of the others provinces and finally, the winning fo the wining's can play in a Colombian Musical Festival!  In that year my band is called "Revenge" and we played in the "Teacher' Auditorium", Melipilla.

My band Revenge was a Metal Band that composed and played in that time a song called "Mala Fe", this song talk about all the bad people that take advantage of the faith person, is a very polemic topic. In the picture you can see me to the letf of the photo with the "Flying V" guitar and the other side, my friend and lead guitar of the band, Claudio Rivas, and in the center of the picture to the vocal and the bass guitars "Tavo and Jona",  and finally  behind me on the drum, "Tano" (The bald head that you can see forward to the stage is the Melipilla Mayor Head jajajajaja, who was jury during the competition).
Unfortunately we can't win the competition but to be my first time, we get a very good ranking (N°4).

All right this was my picture and my homework i hope that like you and i see you tomorrow in the class! regards for all's!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario