martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

"The Scream"...

Hello to all my friends of blogspot i hope that you will be fine and happy! i have problem with my computer i recently i going to begin to write!!  In this week the topic of the job is A Piece of Art, i don't know anything about the art! so i will should to look for a information about this subject.

However, there exists a picture that i like  very much and it  is called "The Scream" painted by norwegian painter, Edvard Munch and it was completed in 1893. You can find this piece of art in the Norway National Gallery.

 I saw this picture for the first time in my life when i was in the school in the art' class, the picture quickly attracted my attention because it is a very scarry painting and i can see the fear and the despair in the face in the portrait.
 I think that the picture is better that other art work because "The Scream" has the purpose of showing terror and panic and  it achieves it!, in addition, the painting appears in many situations and parodys that show  people the culture behind this picture and it meaning, for example, this picture is shown, in one of the episodes of the animated series  "The Simpsons".


That is right my dear friend i see you to the next blogspot activity! Good bye regards for all!!

4 comentarios:

  1. I love this painting and the parody too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You was copied my piece of art, Now I hate you more muahahahahahahá

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like more the Homero Simpson scream awjkawkjawkj xd is so funny xddd see you rodriguini c:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When I was in school I made my own imitation of this painting jaajjajaa

    ResponderEliminar